- Chiffon Fabric
- Short in front, long at the back
- Stretchy cuffs
- One Size garment.
- Fits UK 8 to Uk 20
- Models are size 8 and 16
Caring for your Ankara (African Print) Product
So you have rocked your brightly coloured African Print outfit, what next???
Please follow instructions below so that your Ankara product will last and last.
- Do not wash too often, try air drying if it is not really dirty or smelly.
- Do not wash with whites.
- Hand wash always in cold or lukewarm water
- Use a hand soap, Ankara works well with mild soaps
- Add a dash a salt as it aids colour fastness.
- Hang to dry or lay them down. No need to wring or twist vigorously
- Always iron the garment on the inside
- Never tumble dry!
- Most Ankara is cotton so use the ideal setting on your iron but if it is mixed cotton you may use a lower setting.
- Do not bleach
- If you choose to dry clean please make sure the company has experience with Ankara.
Do forward us any additional questions you may have, regarding caring for your African Print Fabric. Thanks.
Let us know if you have any more questions about caring for your African print